|Skill Type||Bow Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||--|
|Skill Effect||The arrow will automatically curve slightly to track enemy.|
Tracking Arrow is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
The arrow will automatically curve slightly to track enemy.
Tracking Arrow Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Power Shot
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: The arrow will automatically curve slightly to track enemy.
Tracking Arrow Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Tracking Arrow Upgrades
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Tracking Arrow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!