Thorn is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
The damage taken while attacking will be reflected at certain rate if you hit the target again within 3 seconds.
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Survival of the fittest
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Reflects 30% of the damage taken.
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Thorn Lvl. I||1||Reflects 30% of the damage taken.|
|Thorn Lvl. II||1||Reflects 60% of the damage taken.|
|Thorn Lvl. III||1||Reflects 100% of the damage taken.|
Thorn Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.