Rejuvenation is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
When receiving deadly damage, you immediately revive and recover 30% health. This skill's cooldown will only reset when you return to Maye Town or find a save point.
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Stoneskin
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: When receiving deadly damage, you immediately revive and recover 30% health.
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Rejuvenation Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.