Luck is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Increases the chance of Item Drop.
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Come from Nothing
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Increases the chance of Item Drop.
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Luck Lvl. I||1||Increases the chance of Item Drop by 30%.|
|Luck Lvl. II||1||Increases the chance of Item Drop by 40%.|
|Luck Lvl. III||1||Increases the chance of Item Drop by 50%.|
Luck Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Passive Skills|