Toolkit is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Increases the number of consumable items that can be carried."
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Item Mastery
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Increases Leila base consumable items carry capacity by 30/50/69%
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Toolkit Lvl. I||1||Increases the number of consumable items that can be carried by 30%.|
|Toolkit Lvl. II||1||Increases the number of consumable items that can be carried by 50%.|
|Toolkit Lvl. III||1||Increases the number of consumable items that can be carried by 69%.|
Toolkit Notes & Trivia
- Despite the skill's description, Tier 3 increases Leila's carry capacity by 69%, and not 70%.
- Effect stacks with Tool Kit's.
- Carry capacity formula: X + X*Y + X*Z*A, where
- X - base max capacity of a consumable
- Y - Toolkit's added % (0,3 / 0,5 / 0,69 depending on the skill's level)
- Z - Tool Kit's added % (0,5)
- A - number of Tool Kits held.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Passive Skills|