|Skill Type||Passive Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||2|
|Skill Effect||Reduces exhaustion duration.|
Cardio is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Reduces exhaustion duration.
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Meditation
- No. of Upgrades: 2
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Reduces exhaustion duration.
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Cardio Lvl. I||1||Reduces exhaustion duration by 20%.|
|Cardio Lvl. II||1||Reduces exhaustion duration by 40%.|
Cardio Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.