Item Mastery is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Can throw items or cast arcane spell while in the air or during a combo.
Item Mastery Information
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Inner Light
- No. of Upgrades: --
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Can throw items or cast arcane spell while in the air or during a combo.
Item Mastery Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Item Mastery Upgrades
- This Skill does not have any upgrades.
Item Mastery Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.