Ingenuity is a Passive Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Passive Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's overall stats. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
- Skill Type: Passive Skill
- Related Weapon: n/a
- Prerequisite: Something from Nothing
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Increase the length of throwing items.
- This skill can be found under the Passive Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Ingenuity Lvl. I||1||Increases throwing +10.|
|Ingenuity Lvl. II||1||Increases throwing +20.|
|Ingenuity Lvl. III||1||Increases throwing +30.|
Ingenuity Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.