|Item Effect||Attack +4
Poise Damage +20
|Selling Price||3 Gold|
|Purchase Price||5 Gold|
Iron Arrow in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Consumable Item. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, consumables grant various effects such as health regeneration, buffs, while other weapons are categorized as ammo required to use long-range weapons, and throwable items that are used to damage enemies and to inflict various negative status effects.
An iron arrowhead with a sharp thin edge that does more damage than a wooden arrow and is more expensive."
Iron Arrow Information
- Item Effect: Attack: +4, Poise Damage: +20
- Must equip a Bow to use Iron Arrows.
- Selling Price: 3 Gold
- Purchase Price: 5 Gold
Iron Arrow Acquisition
- Sold by Zachary.
- Dropped by Crossbowmen.
- Dropped by Skull Archers.
- Can be stolen from listed enemies with Hand of Glory.
- Found throughout the game.
Iron Arrow Notes & Tips
- Damage is determined by Attack stat.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Consumables|