|Item Effect||An explosive that damages and burns enemies.|
|Selling Price||7 Gold|
|Purchase Price||12 Gold|
Molotov in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Consumable Item. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, consumables grant various effects such as health regeneration, buffs, while other weapons are categorized as ammo required to use long-range weapons, and throwable items that are used to damage enemies and to inflict various negative status effects.
Ancient explosives. Throw them at monsters to damage them, but be careful not to burn yourself."
- Item Effect: An explosive that damages and burns enemies.
- Selling Price: 7 Gold
- Purchase Price: 12 Gold
- Can be purchased from Idonea.
- Dropped by Crossbowmen.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
- Found throughout the game.
Molotov Notes & Tips
- Damage is determined by Throwing stat.
- Contrary to the item's description, Molotovs thrown by Leila do not set her on fire. However, Molotovs thrown by Crossbowmen do damage other enemies caught within its blast.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Consumables|