|Item Effect||Recovers HP|
|Selling Price||9 Gold|
|Purchase Price||15 Gold|
Healing Potion in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Consumable Item. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, consumables grant various effects such as health regeneration, buffs, while other weapons are categorized as ammo required to use long-range weapons, and throwable items that are used to damage enemies and to inflict various negative status effects.
Without pain, we cannot understand the value of life. All things have a price."
Healing Potion Information
- Item Effect: Restores HP when consumed.
- Purchase Price: 15 Gold
- Selling Price: 9 Gold.
Healing Potion Acquisition
- Sold by Idonea.
- Found throughout the game.
- (Act 3) Dropped by Mutated Louse Men.
- (Act 3) Dropped by Cultists in Yellow.
- Can be stolen from listed enemies with Hand of Glory.
Healing Potion Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Consumables|