|Item Effect||A trap that deals damage to anyone who steps on it, including Leila.|
|Selling Price||3 Gold|
|Purchase Price||5 Gold|
Caltrops in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Consumable Item. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of battle, consumables grant various effects such as health regeneration, buffs, while other weapons are categorized as ammo required to use long-range weapons, and throwable items that are used to damage enemies and to inflict various negative status effects.
Made of four iron thorns fused in different directions, they're thrown on the ground to impede an enemy's movement."
- Item Effect: A trap that deals damage to anyone who steps on it, including Leila.
- Selling Price: 3 Gold
- Purchase Price: 5 Gold
- Sold by Idonea.
- Dropped by Frozen Slaves.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
- Found throughout the game.
Caltrops Notes & Tips
- Damage is determined by Throwing stat.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Consumables|