|Skill Type||Daggers Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||3|
|Skill Effect||Grant 0.1s evade duration and each hit deals 1.2x damage.|
Full-moon Spin is a Daggers Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Daggers Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the dual Daggers. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Use another spin-combo (4-hit) after the Crescent Spin and add extra evade duration. (Press Heavy attack button after Crescent Spin)
Full-moon Spin Information
- Skill Type: Daggers Skill
- Related Weapon: Daggers
- Prerequisite: Crescent Spin
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Grant 0.1s evade duration and each hit deals 1.2x damage.
Full-moon Spin Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Daggers Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Full-moon Spin Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Full-moon Spin Lvl. I||1||Grant 0.1s evade duration and each hit deals 1.2x damage.|
|Full-moon Spin Lvl. II||1||Grant 0.2s evade duration and each hit deals 1.4x damage.|
|Full-moon Spin Lvl. III||1||Grant 0.3s evade duration and each hit deals 1.6x damage.|
Full-moon Spin Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!