|Skill Type||Daggers Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||3|
|Prerequisite||Dual Blade Mastery|
|Skill Effect||The first two hits deal 0.8x damage, and the final kick attack deals 2x damage.|
Crescent Spin is a Daggers Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Daggers Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the dual Daggers. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Jump then use a spin-kicking attack after 2 hits on the ground. (Press Heavy attack button on the ground)
Crescent Spin Information
- Skill Type: Daggers Skill
- Related Weapon: Daggers
- Prerequisite: Dual Blade Mastery
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: The first two hits deal 0.8x damage, and the final kick attack deals 2x damage.
Crescent Spin Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Daggers Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Crescent Spin Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Crescent Spin Lvl. I||1||The first two hits deal 0.8x damage, and the final kick attack deals 2x damage.|
|Crescent Spin Lvl. II||1||The first two hits deal 1x damage, and the final kick attack deals 2.2x damage.|
|Crescent Spin Lvl. III||1||The first two hits deal 1.2x damage, and the final kick attack deals 2.4x damage.|
Crescent Spin Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!