|Skill Type||Daggers Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||3|
|Skill Effect||Backstab Damage increased.|
Back Stab is a Daggers Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Daggers Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the dual Daggers. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Increase backstab damage.
Back Stab Information
- Skill Type: Daggers Skill
- Related Weapon: Daggers
- Prerequisite: Spike
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Backstab Damage increased.
Back Stab Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Daggers Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Back Stab Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Back Stab Lvl. I||1||Damage increased by 5%.|
|Back Stab Lvl. II||1||Damage increased by 10%.|
|Back Stab Lvl. III||1||Damage increased by 15%.|
Back Stab Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!