|Skill Type||Daggers Skill|
|No. of Upgrades||3|
|Skill Effect||Reduces stamina cost.|
Serenity is a Daggers Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Daggers Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the dual Daggers. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Reduces the stamina cost of dual blade.
- Skill Type: Daggers Skill
- Related Weapon: Daggers
- Prerequisite: Back Stab
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Reduces stamina cost.
- This skill can be found under the Daggers Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Serenity Lvl. I||1||Reduces stamina cost by 3%.|
|Serenity Lvl. II||1||Reduces stamina cost by 6%.|
|Serenity Lvl. III||1||Reduces stamina cost by 10%.|
Serenity Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!