|Armor Set||Traveler's Set|
Traveler's Coat is a Clothing Armor in Vigil: The Longest Night. Is part of Traveler's Set.
A masterwork in comfort sewn by a famous tailor. The neck groove seems like it was dipped in something oily. Whatever it was, the smell has faded with time."
- Price listed in the inventory: 750 gold.
- Can be sold for 450 gold.
- Can be purchased from Zachary in Maye Town.
Traveler's Coat Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Seems to be called the Travellers Coat for me