Dead Man Coat is a Clothing Armor in Vigil: The Longest Night. Clothes is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
A fur coat made with the skin of dead bodies.
Propertie: Double throwing damage."
Dead Man Coat Information
- Is part of Dead Man Suit.
- Propertie is a bonus granted for wearing the full set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 300 gold.
- Can be sold for 180 gold.
Dead Man Coat Acquisition
- Crafted from Blueprint: Dead Man Suit.
Dead Man Coat Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Dead Man Coat Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.