Bondage Coat is a Clothing Armor in Vigil: The Longest Night. Clothes is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
The outfit of someone truly powerful. The word "Mistress" is stitched on the back.
Propertie: Reduces Stamina cost by 10%"
Bondage Coat Information
- Is part of Bondage Set.
- Propertie is a bonus granted for wearing the full set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 800 gold.
- Can be sold for 1480 gold.
Bondage Coat Acquisition
- Underground Hall: found in a chest on the middle section.
Bondage Coat Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Bondage Coat Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.