Frost Mask is a Mask in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Mask is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
A mask made of grimsteel with a stiff countenance. The inner rim has a symmetric, blank expression."
Frost Mask Information
- Is part of Frost Set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 1650 gold.
- Can be sold for 990 gold.
Frost Mask Acquisition
- Dropped by optional boss Princess Downaly, Leader of Betrayers.
- Not a guaranteed drop.
- Can be stolen using Hand of Glory.
Frost Mask Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Frost Mask Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Masks|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!