Glass Mask is a Mask in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Mask is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
Once upon a time, people in the Capital would wear a mask to hide their identities. The anonymity brought forth a torrent of crime and abuse from the populace, leading to the Emperor banning the custom. Henceforth, people wore glass masks instead, until one day they all realized the glass hid nothing of their faces and the fashion died out."
Glass Mask Information
- Price listed in the inventory: 530 gold.
- Can be sold for 318 gold.
Glass Mask Acquisition
- Dropped by Louse Hives.
- Not a guaranteed drop.
- Can be stolen using Hand of Glory.
Glass Mask Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Glass Mask Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Vigil: The Longest Night Masks|