|Item Type||Key Item|
|Location:||Miner's Dining Room|
Tool Kit in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Key Item. Key Items are used to further progress the game's story as well as side quests, key items are found in specific locations or are given by a related NPC, some Key Items are also categorized as "miscellaneous items" that are dropped by enemies and are mainly used to be sold to Merchants to obtain Gold.
Increases the number of consumable items that can be carried."
- Item Type: Key Item
- Key Item Usage: Increases Leila's base consumable items carry capacity by 50%.
- Related Quest: n/a
- Mine Site: in a chest in the Miner's Dining Room. Use Mine Key to unlock the door, then climb to the ceiling. Slide into the left wall and double jump to grab the next platform, then jump to the platform with the chest.
Notes & Tips
- Effect stacks with Toolkit's.
- One Tool Kit can be acquired per New Game cycle, each raising Leila's base carry capacity by 50%.
- Carry capacity formula: X + X*Y + X*Z*A, where
- X - base max capacity of a consumable
- Y - Toolkit's added % (0,3 / 0,5 / 0,69 depending on the skill's level)
- Z - Tool Kit's added % (0,5)
- A - number of Tool Kits held.