Dead Man Boots are Boots in Vigil: The Longest Night. Boots are part of an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
To walk in these boots is to step on the corpses of people, bringing great misery upon its wearer."
Dead Man Boots Information
- Is part of Dead Man Suit.
- Price listed in the inventory: 260 gold.
- Can be sold for 156 gold.
Dead Man Boots Acquisition
- Crafted from Blueprint: Dead Man Suit.
Dead Man Boots Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Dead Man Boots Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.