Guard Boots are Boots in Vigil: The Longest Night. Boots are part of an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
Well-armored, but heavy. You wouldn't want to walk far in them, but they'd be quite comfortable if you were standing still for hours at a time."
Guard Boots Information
- Are part of Guard Armor Set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 1800 gold.
- Can be sold for 1080 gold.
Guard Boots Acquisition
Guard Boots Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Guard Boots Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.