Vigilant's Trial is a Quest in Vigil: The Longest Night. Quests are tasks given by the various NPCs in Maye, Leila can obtain unique rewards for completing these tasks. To view your progress of a quest, open the side menu, and cycle to Leila's notes.
Vigilant's Trial Objectives
- The Porta Avernus
Vigilant's Trial Information
Vigilant's Trial Rewards
- Sliding Ability
- Eternal Daylight
Vigilant's Trial Walkthrough
- You'll obtain this quest at the beginning of the game when The Lantern Keeper appears before Leila.
- Defeat The Craving Terror on the Mountain Pass, then head to Maye Town.
- Complete Bruna Missing, you will get Cemetery Key as a reward.
- (Optional) Speak to Swane at the Tavern, he will share some lore with you.
- Head to the Catacombs (Prologue) via the Cemetery (Prologue) and follow the Professor's trail. You'll come across an unknown altar that will allow you to enter an unknown dimension.
- IMPORTANT: This is the point of no return. Make sure to finish all quests, explore the map thoroughly, and collect remaining items before fighting the boss. You will not be able to return here until NG+.
- Defeat The Ancient Guard and then speak to The Lantern Keeper to close this quest.
Vigilant's Trial Notes, Tips, and Trivia
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here