Sword of the Other God is a Sword in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Sword is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the sword is capable of inflicting high damage and also executing light and heavy attacks.
When the Ritual failed again, he threw himself into the arms of the Sealed Other God in the Giantwood."
Sword of the Other God Special move
- Step Slash: ↓ → + Attack button
Sword of the Other God Acquisition
- (Act 2) dropped by optional boss Scholar of the Sacred Wood.
- Guaranteed drop.
Sword of the Other God Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 gold.
- Can be sold for: 1800 gold.
Sword of the Other God Upgrade Table
Sword of the Other God Combat Mechanic
- When a sword is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the sword in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Sword of the Other God Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.