|Item Effect||EXP Gain +30%|
Stray Ring is a Ring in Vigil: The Longest Night. Rings are accessories worn by Leila, a player can choose and equip up to four different rings that provide different buffs and effects that can benefit in battle and during exploration. Rings can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
For those left behind, money can provide meals, but will never touch the void in their hearts."
Stray Ring Information
- Item Effect:
- EXP Gain +30%
- Price listed in the inventory: 3500 Gold
- Can be sold for: 2100 Gold.
Stray Ring Acquisition
- (Act 2) Homelessness quest reward.
Stray Ring Notes & Trivia
- You can acquire this ring once per playthrough.
- Equipping multiple of the same ring does stack and the experience bonus will add together.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i hope it stacks. some rings don't stack like rose, longstrider etc.
Need this! Where is it??