|Skill Tree||Sword Skill Tree|
Spike Bat is a Sword in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Sword is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the sword is capable of inflicting high damage and also executing light and heavy attacks.
It looks shoddy, but so will the enemy after it's through with them."
Spike Bat Special Move
Spike Bat Acquisition
- Crafted from Blueprint: Spike Bat.
Spike Bat Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1500 gold.
- Can be sold for 900 gold.
Spike Bat Upgrade Table
Spike Bat Combat Mechanic
- When a sword is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the sword in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Spike Bat Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!