The Raven waits in the dark. It takes lives away in a blink."
Raven's Halberd Special move
Raven's Halberd Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Miner's Path: located in a chest on a small platform above C2 Owl Statue and the bridge that leads to Mine Site.
Raven's Halberd Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1000 gold.
- Can be sold for 600 gold.
Raven's Halberd Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+5%||+5,5%||+6%||+6,5%||+7%||+7,5%||+8%||+8,8%|
Raven's Halberd Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light attacks, and heavy attacks with the proper skill unlocked. She can also perform a backstep or roll to evade enemy attacks.
- A successful dodge will negate any damage - dodging consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Raven's Halberd Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!