|Item Effect||Cooldown Reduction +25%|
Rabbit Ring is a Ring in Vigil: The Longest Night. Rings are accessories worn by Leila, a player can choose and equip up to four different rings that provide different buffs and effects that can benefit in battle and during exploration. Rings can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
This ring depicts a rabbit wearing a bowler hat, similar to the character in a popular fairy tale."
Rabbit Ring Information
- Item Effect:
- Cooldown Reduction +25%
- Price listed in the inventory: 1500 Gold.
- Can be sold for 900 Gold.
Rabbit Ring Acquisition
- (Prologue) Cemetery: from the entrance to the Catacombs go left and double jump at the wall to reveal a secret room that contains the ring.
- (Act 2&3) Cemetery: on the eastern side of the area stand on a moving coffin and use Dash to reach a platform on top of the eastern wall.
Rabbit Ring Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!