Parasitic Rapier is a Sword in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Sword is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the sword is capable of inflicting high damage and also executing light and heavy attacks.
A blue worm which feeds on the blood of its host. It brings a symbiotic relationship with its new master, providing a small amount of protection and nourishing you with the enemy's blood.
Restore a small amount of HP when hitting an enemy."
Parasitic Rapier Special Move
Parasitic Rapier Acquisition
Parasitic Rapier Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 2500 gold.
- Can be sold for 1500 gold.
Parasitic Rapier Upgrade Table
Parasitic Rapier Combat Mechanic
- When a sword is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the sword in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Parasitic Rapier Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.