|Item Type||Forge Material|
Glowing Ember in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Forge Material. Forge Mats. such as Shimmer Stones and Crystals, Shards, Stones, and many more are mainly used to enchant Leila's Weapons and Armor which increases the equipment's stats and by adding various buffs and effects. The maximum level of a weapon or armor piece can only be increased to +7, apart from that, Rings and other equipment cannot be upgraded or enchanted.
This crystal glows like the last remnants of a dying campfire. The crystal can be used to enchant a weapon or armor, but only a competent blacksmith can tell you its effect."
Glowing Ember Usage
Weapons and armor can be enchanted for one of two listed effects.
- Throwing +20
- Applies burning effect to the target
- Helm / Mask
- Fire Resistance +4
- Reflect 15% physical damage
- Fire Resistance +20
- Reflect 75% physical damage
- Gloves / Boots
- Fire Resistance +10
- Reflect 37,5% physical damage
Glowing Ember Notes & Tips
- Price listed in the inventory: 200 gold.
- Selling price: 120 gold.
- Effects applied to weapon are called "Arsonous" and "Scorching".
- Effects applied to armor are called "Insulated" and "Molten".
|Vigil: The Longest Night Forge Materials|