|Item Type||Forge Material|
Frost Stone in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Forge Material. Forge Mats. such as Shimmer Stones and Crystals, Shards, Stones, and many more are mainly used to enchant Leila's Weapons and Armor which increases the equipment's stats and by adding various buffs and effects. The maximum level of a weapon or armor piece can only be increased to +7, apart from that, Rings and other equipment cannot be upgraded or enchanted
A blue crystalized mineral. An abnormal cold emanates from it. This crystal can be used to enchant a weapon or armor, but only a competent blacksmith can tell you it's effect."
Frost Stone Usage
Weapons and armor can be enchanted for one of two listed effects.
- Applies slowing effect to the target
- Arcane +10
- Helm / Mask
- Ice Resistance +4
- The Defense value increases Attack when unharmed. Unharmed damage +15% of defense value
- Ice Resistance +20
- The Defense value increases Attack when unharmed. Unharmed damage +75% of defense value
- Gloves / Boots
- Ice Resistance +10
- The Defense value increases Attack when unharmed. Unharmed damage +37,5% of defense value
Frost Stone Notes & Tips
- Price listed in the inventory: 200 gold.
- Selling price: 120 gold.
- Effects applied to weapon are called "Frost" and "Gathering".
- Effects applied to armor are called "Frozen" and "Piercing".
|Vigil: The Longest Night Forge Materials|