Frost Breath are Gloves in Vigil: The Longest Night. Gloves are part of an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
In a fierce battle between two ancient gods, she refused to choose a side. In the end, whispers of grief and rage birthed a crystal that bore their pain for time eternal, blanketing the country in unfeeling ice. Not even the gods dared to stay and challenge the frost.
How the mouse got the key is another story."
Frost Breath Information
- Is part of Frost Set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 3150 gold.
- Can be sold for 1890 gold.
Frost Breath Acquisition
- Dropped by optional boss Princess Downaly, Leader of Betrayers.
- Not a guaranteed drop.
- Can be stolen using Hand of Glory.
Frost Breath Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Frost Breath Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.