Thin and flattering, but not good for defense. It was made for only the swiftest warriors and was named after the hero Percival. Legend says that a witch tried to seduce Percival in a dream. He woke himself by stabbing his own thigh. Oddly though, this appears to have been designed for a woman."
- Price listed in the inventory: 770 gold.
- Can be sold for: 462 gold.
- Dropped by: ??
- Dropped at: ??
- Purchased from: ??
Forgotten Percival's Coat Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Forgotten Percival Coat Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.