Dephil's Coat is a Clothing Armor in Vigil: The Longest Night. Clothes is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
Dephil was one of the greatest warriors the Vigilant Order has ever seen and is known as "The First One". Vigilants inherit the experience of the First One through a ritual, hoping that her knowledge can end the Longest Night.
Propertie: Increases Attack when equipping an axe."
- Is part of Dephil's Set.
- Propertie is a bonus granted for wearing the full set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 gold.
- Can be sold for 1800 gold.
- Dropped by optional boss Dephil, The First One.
- Not a guaranteed drop.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
Dephil's Coat Upgrade Table
|Reduce Debuff Duration||+5||+5,5||+6||+6,5||+7||+7,5||+8||+8,8|
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.