Dead Branch is a Sword in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Sword is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the sword is capable of inflicting high damage and also executing light and heavy attacks.
When you reach the state of Unity, everything can be a sword, even a fallen branch."
Dead Branch Special Move
Dead Branch Acquisition
- Beyond The Limits quest reward.
Dead Branch Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 1 gold.
- Can be sold for 0 gold.
Dead Branch Upgrade Table
Dead Branch Combat Mechanic
- When a sword is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the sword in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Dead Branch Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.