|Item Type||Forge Material|
Cursed Stone in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Forge Material. Forge Mats. such as Shimmer Stones and Crystals, Shards, Stones, and many more are mainly used to enchant Leila's Weapons and Armor which increases the equipment's stats and by adding various buffs and effects. The maximum level of a weapon or armor piece can only be increased to +7, apart from that, Rings and other equipment cannot be upgraded or enchanted
A purple crystallized mineral. It's been sealed with unholy power. This crystal can be used to enchant a weapon or armor, but only a competent blacksmith can tell you its effect."
Cursed Stone Usage
Weapons and armor can be enchanted for one of two listed effects.
- Per 1% of Health reduced will increase 0,5% of Attack. Potion recovery -72%
- Applies curse effect to target
- Helm / Mask
- Curse Resistance +4
- Per % of Stamina reduced will increase 0,12% of Attack. Initial Attack -4%
- Curse Resistance +20
- Per % of Stamina reduced will increase 0,6% of Attack. Initial Attack -20%
- Gloves / Boots
- Curse Resistance +10
- Per % of Stamina reduced will increase 0,3% of Attack. Initial Attack -10%
Cursed Stone Notes & Tips
- Price listed in the inventory: 200 gold.
- Selling price: 120 gold.
- Effects applied to weapon are called "Disaster" and "Unfortunate".
- Effects applied to armor are called "Frenzy" and "Ascetic".
|Vigil: The Longest Night Forge Materials|