|Item Effect||Health +5
Copper Ring is a Ring in Vigil: The Longest Night. Rings are accessories worn by Leila, a player can choose and equip up to four different rings that provide different buffs and effects that can benefit in battle and during exploration. Rings can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
A simple design, engraved with evenly divided straight lines."
Copper Ring Information
- Item Effect: Health +5, Stamina +5
- Price listed in the inventory: 500 Gold.
- Can be sold for: 300 Gold
Copper Ring Acquisition
- Dropped by Warm Traps.
- Not a guaranteed drop.
- Can be stolen with Hand of Glory.
Copper Ring Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!