Blue Magpie Gloves are Gloves in Vigil: The Longest Night. Gloves are part of an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
These gloves are embroidered with blue magpies, as well as being light and breathable - a necessity in their land of origin. It's said to be hot, damp, and filled with jewel-toned creatures, which may or may not make up for the humidity."
Blue Magpie Gloves Information
- Is part of Blue Magpie Set.
- Price listed in the inventory: 300 gold.
- Can be sold for 180 gold.
Blue Magpie Gloves Acquisition
- Guaranteed drop from optional boss Blue Magpie.
Blue Magpie Gloves Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Blue Magpie Gloves Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.