|Item Effect||Poise Damage +25|
Blade Ring is a Ring in Vigil: The Longest Night. Rings are accessories worn by Leila, a player can choose and equip up to four different rings that provide different buffs and effects that can benefit in battle and during exploration. Rings can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
There is a sharp bladed edge on the ring, be careful or you may cut yourself by accident.
Blade Ring Information
- Item Effect:
- Poise Damage +25
- Price listed in the inventory: 1500 Gold
- Can be sold for 900 Gold.
Blade Ring Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Inside of the Giantwood - hidden in a small room on the right side of the area with a large sculpture made of bones and swords, above main path that leads to the rest of the level.
- (Act 3) Middle Underground Hall - from the entrance to the massive pit go left until you reach a platform that allows to reach another corridor, but instead jump towards left side of the ceiling, into meaty substance. Keep moving up by jumping to enter a secret room which contains the ring.
Blade Ring Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!