Assassin's Daggers are dual Daggers in Vigil: The Longest Night. Dual Daggers is one of the four types of weapons that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the daggers are capable of inflicting light and fast attacks that can easily stun enemies.
These daggers belonged to the assassin who dwelt within Maye's sewer system. The blades are thin and curved like a crescent moon, which offers opportunity for a strong series of pre-emptive strikes.
Dual Blade Mastery causes additional damage."
- Price listed in the inventory: 1200 gold.
- Can be sold for 720 gold.
Assassin's Daggers Upgrade Table
Assassin's Daggers Combat Mechanic
- If the daggers are equipped, Leila can execute light, fast attacks, and is capable of stunning the enemy. However, she loses the ability to block attacks, and the dodge mechanic such as the front roll and backstep are both replaced with a blink that allows Leila to teleport through the enemy and its attacks.
- If a blink is triggered at the right moment, Leila can also inflict damage onto the enemy.
Assassin's Daggers Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.