Archer's Step is a Bow Skill in Vigil: The Longest Night. Bow Skills features a number of skills that further boosts the effectiveness, adds various buffs, and increases Leila's mastery of wielding the Bow. In order to unlock a skill, players will need to obtain skill points by leveling up - and to do this, Leila will need to continuously kill enemies and bosses or by completing quests.
Take a step to keep pace with an enemy when aiming the bow, and shorten the power shot's preparation time by 1 second.
Archer's Step Information
- Skill Type: Bow Skill
- Related Weapon: Bows
- Prerequisite: Multi Arrow
- No. of Upgrades: 3
- Skill Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Effect/s: Archer's step consumes 10% less stamina.
Archer's Step Acquisition
- This skill can be found under the Bow Skill Tree.
- It requires 1 Skill Point/s for it to be learned by Leila.
Archer's Step Upgrades
|Skill Lvl||Points Required||Effect|
|Archer's Step Lvl. I||1||Archer's step consumes 10% less stamina.|
|Archer's Step Lvl. II||1||Archer's step consumes 20% less stamina.|
|Archer's Step Lvl. III||1||Archer's step consumes 30% less stamina.|
Archer's Step Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.