The ancient Vigilant's bow is a beautiful and powerful weapon. It outlasted it's former owner, who died in a horrific ritual."
- Dark Anthem IV: ↑ ↓ + Attack button
- (Act 2&3) Inside of the Giantwood - in the middle of a big room with a sculpture made of bones and swords.
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 gold.
- Can be sold for 1800 gold.
Ancient Vigilant's Bow Upgrade Table
Ancient Vigilant's Bow Combat Mechanic
- When a bow is equipped, Leila can execute light shots as well as charging it for an empowered shot, she can also perform a front roll or a backstep to evade enemy attacks and she loses the ability to block attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage and consumes stamina whenever Leila performs a roll or backstep.
Ancient Vigilant's Bow Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.