Ancient Vigilant's Axe is an Axe in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Axe is one of the four types of weapon that Leila can use in battle to inflict damage onto the enemies and bosses she encounters, the Axe may constrict Leila's movements but it is capable of inflicting heavy powerful blows.
The ancient Vigilants used this weapon against foes too large and well-armored for weapons of finesse."
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Special move
- Dark Anthem II: ↑ ↓ + Attack button
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Acquisition
- (Act 2&3) Peak of Weep: can be found in a chest just east of the D5 Owl Statue.
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Notes
- Price listed in the inventory: 3000 gold.
- Can be sold for 1800 gold.
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Upgrade Table
|Back Stab Damage||+5%||+5,5%||+6,0%||+6,5%||+7%||+7,5%||+8%||+8,8%|
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Combat Mechanic
- When an Axe is equipped, Leila can execute light to heavy attacks, she can also perform a backstep to evade enemy attacks, as well as placing the Axe in front of her to block any incoming attacks.
- A successful dodge will not inflict any damage while blocking reduces the damage taken - both dodging and blocking consumes a small amount of stamina whenever it is used.
Ancient Vigilant's Axe Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- In Vigil: The Longest Night, each weapon has its own unique set of moves that changes Leila's stance and fighting style whenever she switches weapons.