Amethyst Helmet is a Helm in Vigil: The Longest Night. The Helm is an armor piece worn by Leila, it grants defensive properties, various buffs, and changes her appearance when it is worn. Players can choose for helms to be either equipped with its respective set or randomly with other pieces, it can be obtained in different ways, such as by looting chests, dropped by killed Enemies or Bosses, given by NPCs, and are acquired as a reward for completing a Quest.
Amethyst is believed to ward off evil spirits and generate good luck. It could reflect brilliant lights under moonlight, but its weight becomes a burden to the neck."
Amethyst Helmet Information
- Price listed in the inventory: 2200 gold.
- Can be sold for 1320 gold.
Amethyst Helmet Acquisition
Amethyst Helmet Upgrade Table
- See Forge Materials in order to identify the materials used for Forging and Enchanting.
- This armor piece can be upgraded by forging it with Shimmer Stones. The max level players can strengthen it is +7.
- There are six Gems in total, each of them provides two unique abilities for armor and weapons. After selecting equipment in the Enchant Menu, cycle left or right to choose gems and up or down to affix them.
Amethyst Helmet Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.