|Item Type||Forge Material|
Amber Spark in Vigil: The Longest Night is a Forge Material. Forge Mats. such as Shimmer Stones and Crystals, Shards, Stones, and many more are mainly used to enchant Leila's Weapons and Armor which increases the equipment's stats and by adding various buffs and effects. The maximum level of a weapon or armor piece can only be increased to +7, apart from that, Rings and other equipment cannot be upgraded or enchanted.
A yellow crystallized mineral as brilliant as a flash of lightning. This crystal can be used to enchant a weapon or armor, but only a competent blacksmith can tell you its effect."
Amber Spark Usage
Weapons and armor can be enchanted for one of two listed effects.
- Applies lightning effect to the target
- Back Stab Damage +25%
- Helm / Mask
- Lightning Resistance +4
- Reduce Debuff Duration +4%
- Lightning Resistance +20
- Reduce Debuff Duration +20%
- Gloves / Boots
- Lightning Resistance +10
- Reduce Debuff Duration +10%
Amber Spark Notes & Tips
- Price listed in the inventory: 200 gold.
- Selling price: 120 gold.
- Effects applied to weapon are called "Paralysis" and "Sneaky".
- Effects applied to armor are called "Insulated" and "Rehabilitation".
|Vigil: The Longest Night Forge Materials|